We all know the importance in maintaining social media presence for businesses. But it can be a challenge to remain active and consistent online without it taking over your time and attention. With a social media scheduling tool, you will be able to operate your social accounts efficiently, giving you more time to focus on other tasks that require your attention. A social media scheduler will allow you to best optimise your social media efforts and send the right content to the right audience at the right time to maximise audience engagement.
Below we provide you with some of our favourite scheduling tools that are a must-have for your social media management. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Sprout Social is one to note as it makes planning and organising content super easy. Save time by scheduling ahead and publishing the same post simultaneously across multiple social platforms.
- Plan, create and deliver social content with ease
- Monitor engagement efforts with a unified social inbox
- Access to in-depth analytics and customized reporting
- Uncover trends and actionable insights from social conversations
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest
Buffer is a user-friendly social media management and scheduling platform with every action intuitive. This platform allows you to build up a selection of posts you want to share and schedule them to go out at suitable and appropriate times for your audience. With its clean user interface, navigation within the platform is made easy and effortless, and you will be on top of your workload in no time!
- Scheduling, automated publishing
- Tailor your posts for each social platform
- View all content you have lined up in the calendar
- Collaborate on content with your team
- Reporting and analytics
- WordPress and Chrome integrations
- Supports iOs and Android
Hootsuite an all-in-one platform for social media monitoring, scheduling and analytics, which supports a wide range of social channels. It’s social streams feature allows you to easily engage with your audience and monitor your social accounts from the Hootsuite dashboard. This platform is suitable for enterprise-level agencies as it is comparatively a more complex platform and is on the pricier side. Nevertheless, if you are seeking great value for money, this platform is a must to be in your scheduling options as it is packed with many useful features to cut down on your time.
- Includes a free plan option for smaller scale use
- Schedule updates including calendar updates and uploading spreadsheets (csv files)
- Collaborate as a team – delegate replies, tweets, mark as done, track messages etc.
- Customised analytics and reporting
- Supports iOs and Android
Specialising in Instagram scheduling, Sked Social’s features are certainly worth noting. Creating and managing your social accounts will be a breeze with this platform. You get the options to prep your photos, add captions and hashtags to then queue up content for publishing later. Did we mention you can schedule your stories too? Life could not get any easier than this!
- Multiple accounts and unlimited users
- Built-in editor for image touch ups
- Queue up posts for consistency
- Social media post templates
- Easily collaborate on content with your team
- Visual planner – real-time, drag-and-drop preview of your feed and individual post
- Analytics and reporting dashboard
Save loads of time and organise your marketing efforts with CoSchedule. This platform caters to businesses of all sizes, helping you coordinate your blogs, social media content and other marketing activities at your fingertips.
- Integration with blogging tools like WordPress and Hubspot
- Content, calendar, work and asset organiser
- Automatically recycles content if any posts are missed in your schedule
- Manage, publish, monitor, and analyse campaigns
- Reporting features which document audience engagement
Need help with your digital marketing?
Chronicle Republic Communications is a boutique Sydney marketing consultancy for real estate, property and interiors professionals. We specialise in social media, content marketing, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimisation, social media advertising and much more!
We help our clients tell their brand’s story through engaging and meaningful marketing that captures attention.