There is no doubt that capturing the attention of your target audience on Facebook is important. Knowing the ropes on social media and having dollars to spend will help, but you don’t need to be a digital marketing guru with a big budget to increase your Facebook following.
Here are a few free ways you can increase those likes on Facebook.
On your website
- Facebook’s Page Plugin (formerly Like Box) on your website or blog. A like button next to your blog posts is great for getting your content shared, but the Page Plugin will help you get more Facebook Page followers.
- Add a pop-up box on your website – set yours up so that it cycles between asking visitors to join your email list and like your Facebook page
- Include a “Connect with us on Facebook” link on your website’s contact or about us page
In your emails
- Suggest your page to your email contacts – send a brief email inviting your contacts to connect with your business on Facebook
- Add your Facebook Page link to your email signatures and email campaign templates
- Offer an exclusive offer/discount just for your Facebook fans – give them a reason to follow you
- In the About section of your personal Facebook profile, link to your Facebook page as your place of employment
- Upload your email list to your Facebook Page to send them a notification to like your page through the Facebook platform
- Put your Facebook page link on all your marketing materials: your business cards, pamphlets, signage and even on your print ads if possible
- Ask your employees to like and share your page – The more likes your page accumulates, the more powerful your social proof
- If you have a shop or high foot traffic business, have signage asking people to follow you on Facebook and give them a reason to do so
Need help with your digital marketing?
Chronicle Republic Communications is a boutique Sydney marketing consultancy for real estate, property and interiors professionals. We specialise in social media, content marketing, email marketing, blogging, search engine optimisation, social media advertising and much more!
We help our clients tell their brand’s story through engaging and meaningful marketing that captures attention.